Thursday, August 20, 2009

odds and ends

Well we are all with my parents! Jonathan and I have crammed all of our belongings with the exception of our mattress, pillows, and tv and several changes of clothes into 2 different storage units! We are living in a room that is smaller than our old bedroom, with a box fan, a mattress on the floor and our stuff is wedged in among all of my mom's antiques! It's not exaclty the ritz carlton by any means but we have a roof over our heads! Tomorrow we will be moving into a FEMA travel trailer my parents bought for vacations! We looked at a house last night, 4 bd 3 baths farm house with a fishing pond on 2 1/2 acres about 5 minutes from my parents! I think this may be the one - I pray this is the one we spoke with the owners who live in FL last night and they said we could move in in about a week or so... Hopefully our patience and marriage will last that long-lol! I keep telling myself I should count my blessings and not the negatives - the other day my grandma had to remind me once again - that someone out there has it worse!! I am trying very hard to not get the feelin sorry for myselfs but it grows increasing more difficult! I guess it is all in His plan and I have to BELIEVE that and What doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?- I think I'll be Wonderwoman and Jonathan Superman after this!!
But after all the kids think it is too fun to stay with Nana and Papa despite what mommy and daddy think and my mom is really going to miss us - I'm pretty sure she loves having us here.

No comments:

Post a Comment