Tuesday, August 11, 2009

At the verge of gving up..

Well - I know that Blogs are typically for sharing good news but right now I have none to share! I am beginning to feel so hopeless, I don't know what to do, I have lost all hope and faith in people! As of next Tuesday, we will literally be homeless... We have the money for a house, but can't find anyone to rent us one! I guess I have noone to blame but mostly myself, but school is getting ready to start and I can't even register the kids! They have no idea what their address is or anything! I know everyone says to trust in the Lord and believe that he will help, do not worry and have faith! But I have really already lost faith in almost all of our family and friends, I am so disappointed in EVERYTHING right now! I have given up - Lord you have to show me what to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment