Monday, September 28, 2009

just too much to do

Well , by the grace of God and nothing else - we are in a new home in the country. 5 acres and a 2 acre stocked fish pond. The kids have never been happier, we are less than 3 miles from nana and papa and mamaw and papaw! This house needs alot of work, but it is going to be georgous when we are finished - so many things to do I don't know where to start! Currently Jonathan and I are putting wood floor in the family room and at the same time he decided that the stairs were hardwood floor so he ripped the carpet from those and began staining them! I scraped wall paper off the kitchen walls for 2 days and finally got that painted! We still are removing the mildewed carpet from the basement and trying to fix leaky sinks and showers. This house is way bigger than my old one and I realize that everytime I try to clean it and get projects finished too! The kids are loving school and I am still trying to deal with the daily differences between public and private school and being home and not working! I love that they like to ride the bus and not pack lunch but it breaks my heart for them to tell me not to wait outside for them to get off!
I guess they get bigger everyday and I get less cool! Nicholas is loving football this year and really learing his place on the field- he has decided that maybe he wants to go to Moeller next year- we'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment