Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

Just one of the those days... Got up went to the grocery store (with kids fighting) now trying to get motivated to get dinner started. Nathan and Nicholas are at Nicholas' practice (with my dad). Gabbi is at the park playing with her new found neighbor friend! Jonathan just told me I need to "blog" the grill so I'll continue later! Ok - well all the kids went to my mom and dad's Gabbi came back from the park and was mad that Nathan had left... So papa had to come get her! Tomorrow Jonathan and I will celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary - and so many people said it wouldn't last! I LOVE YOU HONEY! I guess we'll have to celebrate this weekend becasue Gabbi has a game tomorrow, Wednesday we have a home study, Thursday maybe a tourney game... We shall see ..

No comments:

Post a Comment